Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the following.
You agree to pay – You agree to pay for all charges noted herein as payable by you. All prices listed on this website are in Canadian dollars and all charges will be processed in Canadian dollars.
Effect of errors on Amati Canada’s part – While Amati Canada takes great care to ensure its advertising is accurate, errors and/or inaccuracies may occur. Amati Canada may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including in respect of prices and availability of items.
- The price online differ from the price in-store, due to the difference in the cost of operation.
- The items available on this website, and the prices for items on this website, are not necessarily the same as the items and pricing within any “bricks and mortar” Amati Canada stores or Amati Canada websites.
- All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation.
- You may only purchase or order items for lawful purposes and any other use is not permitted.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase from the website.
- Amati Canada reserves the right to limit the quantities, of items which you, your family or any group can purchase, to reject, correct, cancel or refuse orders, and to determine accounts in its discretion including, without limitation, if Amati Canada believes that customer conduct contravenes applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Amati Canada or its representatives, agents, contractors, suppliers or licensees.
- Amati Canada will use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver items as quickly as possible and within any time periods indicated; however, Amati Canada will not be responsible for any delays in delivery which are beyond its control. Where delivery is delayed, Amati Canada will notify you as soon as possible.
- In order to protect you and Amati Canada from fraudulent transactions, Amati Canada may provide your transaction-related information to a reputable third party organization to perform an address verification. This address verification is intended to ensure that the “bill to” address that you provide matches your credit card address. Amati Canada also reserves the right, at its discretion, not to ship items ordered or purchased on this Website to certain addresses. In the event that Amati Canada chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded.
IN-STOCK FIXTURES AND LIGHTING
All regular priced fixtures that are stocked by Amati Canada in our warehouse are able to be returned within 10 days of receipt. Your refund will be reduced by a restocking fee equal to 25% of the purchase price. Shipping and Delivery fees are not refundable and customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to Amati Canada Warehouse. All clearance furniture and floor models are also final sale and are not eligible for return.
FIXTURES, HARDWARE AND LIGHTING
Regular priced items and all in stock items are eligible for a full return within 10 days with no restocking fee. Shipping and Delivery fees are not refundable and customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to Amati Canada Warehouse.
SPECIAL ORDER AND CUSTOM PRODUCTS
All custom and special orders require a 50% non-refundable deposit and are non-cancellable and non-returnable.
OTHER ITEMS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
- Due to the nature of these products, they are not eligible for return and this purchase is a final sale: Toilet Seats, Cleaners.
- All altered items, installed, special orders, custom orders, clearance product and floor models are also final sale and are not eligible for return
- You must return an item within 10 days of purchase.
- For items that require a pickup to return to our warehouse, you must obtain ‘Return goods’ authorization within 10 days. You obtain a return authorization by calling Delivery Department (905-709-0882 x 223)
- Any product accepted for return must be in original, unused condition (item and packaging) and resalable accompanied by the original invoice. Returns will be credited using the original method of payment. Cash and Cheque returns will be processed and mailed within 14 days. Shipping and delivery are not refundable
- Amati Canada will not be liable for any labour or other expenses of any kind or nature incurred in connection with the sale, use or replacement of any defective product or parts.
SHIPPING DELIVERY AND PICKUPS
AT AMATI CANADA WE OFFER A VARIETY OF PICKUP AND DELIVERY OPTIONS.
AMATI DELIVERY SERVICE (only for GTA) –
- In-Stock item – Approximate delivery period 1 – 3 days from ‘On Hold’ Status to ‘Processing’.
- Item to order – Order subject to availability and may take from 1 – 30 days of payment/deposit, plus approximate delivery period 1 – 3 days from ‘On Hold’ Status to ‘Processing’.
Courier services – Coming soon
All pickups are done at our showroom and warehouse. Please be sure to bring your invoice or packing slips.
AMATI CANADA WAREHOUSE
105 Doncaster Ave
Toll Free: (905) 709-0881 ext. 223